BEACH RIDE EXPERIENCE
As a result of the phenomenal growth in the E-Mobility market globally in recent years, it has become an ever increasing tourism visitor’s trend to explore popular tourist destinations across the world on e-bikes.
South Africa is a recognised outdoor destination with exceptionally good weather and is therefore attracting many active nature loving tourists, making it a very suitable market for e-bike tourism.
The Western Cape is by far the most popular destination for international tourists to South Africa.
Electric bicycles are quiet, produce no harmful emissions and at the same time improve rider health.
WOW E-Bikes Paternoster, our Partner E-Bike Tour Operator, was established to develop and service the tourist market within this specific tourist region through the creation of Sustainable Unique E-Bike Experiences with local partnerships.
WOW E-Bikes franchised eco-tourism hubs will be rolled out across Southern Africa at popular tourist attractions and tourism hotspots, creating local opportunities and jobs by sharing skills & resources, doing responsible guided e-bike travel to unspoilt natural areas, conserving the environment and sustaining the well being of the local communities.
Join us as a WOW E-Bike Franchisee not only playing your part in becoming less dependent on fossil fuels, in forward thinking environmental education, sustainable development, and local economic empowerment, but also becoming the proud owner of your own profitable business whilst doing something you’ll love.
Visit Paternoster without delay and have the experience of a lifetime riding a WOW E-Bike along the breathtakingly beautiful beach or exploring the magnificent Cape Columbine Nature Reserve.
- All contact points on e-bikes are sanitized after each ride
- Helmets are supplied and sanitized after each ride
- Welcome to bring along own cycling helmet if preferred
- WOW E-Bikes buffs are available for sale
- Wearing Sun Block is advisable and also for sale
GUIDED E-BIKE RULES:
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum length: feet must be able to reach the pedals at lowest point
- Maximum weight: 120kg
- Experience required: rider must be able to ride a pedal bicycle
- Never extend seat post above maximum indicated height
- Always wear a helmet
- Always wear a reflective vest
- Always follow guide’s instructions
- Always stay behind the guide
- Always ride in single file, except on beach
- Always keep a safe following distance
- Always stay in the group
- When in town, always keep left and watch out for traffic
- Beware of cars, pedestrians and dog walkers
- Stay clear of sea water and ride above water mark